These guidelines are designed to provide information on best practices for successfully managing your Sensera Systems camera assets during periods of transition; new projects that will be using an existing camera or when projects are ending.
By taking the steps outlined below, you can trust that:
- No project media will be lost or mixed in with other project media
- All previous projects will be archived for future access through SiteCloud
- All current projects will have the correct media (nothing remaining from the previous project
- All current projects will have the correct contact and project information
- All public pages will display the correct project
STARTING A NEW PROJECT WITH AN EXISTING CAMERA:
When you are ready to deploy a camera to a new project, please follow these steps:
- Contact our Customer Experience team to advise that you would like to restart service on a camera. Please include the serial number and effective date.
- Login into sitecloud.senserasystems.com to verify that the previous project was archived. If there is any media in the Captured Images Pane, please refer to step #2 in the “At the End of a Project” section above before making changes to the camera settings.
- Once the service plan is active and the camera is live, enable or update the feature settings including contacts for any alerts and notifications.
- Be sure to click on the Public Access button during feature configuration of your new active camera/project in order to create a new public link
- Because you archived the previous project, you should not see any URLs within the “Enable Camera Page ” section of the Configure Camera window.
- Once configured, you will be prompted to enter the name and other information about the new project under Public Access on the SITES page.
NOTE: Should there be an existing URL, please contact Customer Experience for assistance.