Customers with 3.0 model cameras (Serial number begins with 3, e.g. 3MXXXXXXXXXX) can configure WiFi remotely within Bluetooth range of the camera from a capable Android or iOS Device.
- Open the application. The app will automatically scan for cameras within range, displayed by serial number.
- Click the Configure button next to the the serial number of the camera you’d like to connect to.
- Select the WiFi network you’d like to connect to, and select Configure.
Note: For connection to WiFi, the network security type must either be WPA, WPA2, or open.
- Enter the security credentials for the network.
- Click the Save to Camera button.
Your camera should now be connected to your WiFi network.
- You can configure more than one WiFi network and the camera will automatically connect to the strongest network.
- If you need to change the password for a saved network, you can do so under the “Edit” option.