Setting Up Project Updates to Procore
Log into SiteCloud.
- On the VIEW page, click on the Tools icon.
- Click on Configure Camera.
- Click the checkbox for Enable Project Updates.
- Check the boxes for the days when the latest picture should be sent.
- Set the time you would like as the cutoff for the last image before sending. (Ex: You have Time-lapse images set for every 15 minutes and the one that will happen at 5pm is the one you want to be sent as an update. We suggest making the time in this box 5:05pm to ensure that the has time to be uploaded to our servers, processed, and is prepared to be sent.)
- Click the checkbox for Send Updates to BIM 360.
- Click the Procore Settings button.
- Click the Login button.
- Follow the steps in Procore to connect it.
- On the Sensera Systems’ Procore Export Settings window, make certain the right project is selected from the dropdown.
- Click Save Changes.