JOIN OUR TEAM! Sensera Systems has a fun, collaborative culture of innovation and hard work. We value team members who are professional, enjoy learning and taking on a wider range of responsibilities, and who are customer and market focused. We enjoy a relaxed, results-oriented culture and are a solid team that has demonstrated success together. Learn more about us
Sales Account Manager
Sensera Systems is seeking an Account Manager to join our sales team. You will be tasked with leading a key account portfolio, driving revenue growth through up-selling and cross-selling. Responsibilities include nurturing client relationships, proactively identifying growth opportunities, and acting as a strategic partner to understand customer needs. You will develop expertise in our SaaS platform, convey market insights, maintain CRM records, and communicate progress to stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with the sales team, prepare account reports, and assist with client requests.
This position is located in our Golden, CO office.
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience in a SaaS technology business in a similar commercial role such as an Inside Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Director, Business Development Manager.
- Experience and successful track record in selling/upselling/cross-selling software technology.
- Proven ability to hit/exceed quota for a SaaS technology business or technology organization managing a customer base of 75-100 accounts.
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge.
- Organized and accountable to follow the sales process with the ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstratable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including managers, directors, executives and C-level.
- Experience with sales methodologies that include buyer journey, buyer mapping, account-based selling, building an account plan, to deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g Salesforce, Salesloft, and MS Office).
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration/ Communications.
- Exceptional skills in communication, presentation, negotiation, closing, organization, and teamwork.
- Self-motivated and driven, with a strong initiative to go the extra mile.
- Attention to detail and strong multitasking abilities.
$75K-$100K base salary plus commissions.