JOIN OUR TEAM! Sensera Systems has a fun, collaborative culture of innovation and hard work. We value team members who are professional, enjoy learning and taking on a wider range of responsibilities, and who are customer and market focused. We enjoy a relaxed, results-oriented culture and are a solid team that has demonstrated success together. Learn more about us
The PPC Manager is a highly collaborative role and serves as a key member of the Marketing team responsible for implementing and analyzing Pay Per Click (PPC) media performance, using data and analytical skills and tools to optimize outcomes from all PPC activities. The PPC Manager actively strives to improve and enhance current PPC performance by recommending additional keywords/campaigns, keeping abreast of any trends that may affect account performance, and optimizing all features to ensure peak performance. The PPC Manager will support the marketing team with search engine marketing planning, implementation, and optimization, with a primary focus on increasing Google Ads and Bing campaign conversions.
This position is located in our Golden, CO office.
- PPC/Search Engine Marketing (Google/Bing, Retargeting, Native Advertising)
- Propose, develop, and implement paid media strategies including campaign creation, syndication, and management.
- Research branded, non-branded and competitive keywords and obtain benchmark data and information to enhance, build and forecast upcoming campaigns
- Data analysis. Provide weekly and monthly reports of keyword, CTR, and conversion performance metrics.
- Stay current on all algorithm changes, crawl behaviors, traffic strategies, and content rules.
- Test, and optimize the performance of ongoing Google and Bing campaigns.
- Monitor return on ad spend (ROAS) – where are dollars going, where should they be going, providing recommendations to adjust strategy to maximize returns (Google & Bing)
- Understand business objectives, translating those goals into a PPC strategy and action plan.
- Troubleshoot fluctuations in conversion rate, CTR, quality score, etc.
- Create, or collaborate on the creation of paid ad and landing page copy/content to drive high click-through and conversion rates, while following Google’s best practices
- 5+ years of focused PPC management experience
- BS degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related
- Deep knowledge and experience with search engine marketing (SEM) specifically with Google Ads, Google Analytics, GA4 and Bing Ads (Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads, PMAX set up, PLA (shopping) set up, Smart Bidding, Search Campaign Set up)
- Expert-level experience designing and implementing targeted PPC campaigns
- Extensive experience with Martech tools like SEMRush, Moz, SpyFu, etc.
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically around program measurement and ROI
- Experience solving complex campaign performance challenges
- Detailed orientated, organized, self-motivated and accountable
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with B2B organizations
- Experience managing large dollar marketing spend, multiple SKUs and large dollar budgets
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) collaboration
- Prefer Google Certified
$75,000/yr – $100,000/yr
Full Benefits Package