Who We Are
Sensera Systems® designs and manufactures solutions for real-time job site intelligence. Our flagship products include compact-solar/wireless cameras and software that provide end-to-end solutions for visual monitoring. We serve Construction, Government, Energy & Utilities, and other industrial markets.
Our Construction solutions help general contractors improve jobsite productivity, safety, risk, security, and collaboration. Over 1,000 general contractors use our technology every day. Our integrations with Procore, Autodesk, PlanGrid, and others provide a more comprehensive solution and simplify workflow.
Over 100 cities and municipalities across the U.S. use Sensera solutions to improve their public works, law enforcement, and community engagement.
Where We Started
Sensera Systems® founders leveraged their experience pioneering IoT to rethink remote visual monitoring systems. By developing new technology for integrated solar/wireless camera hardware and combining that with cloud-based software, we created a new way to monitor construction projects and remote sites.
Sensera Systems is founded on a vision to create technology-based, market-driven solutions that deliver flexibility, reliability, and affordability. We do that through innovation, design, and listening to customers to understand their unique challenges.
By purchasing Sensera Systems® products, you are placing your trust in us. In return, we promise we will:
- Deliver high-quality products and services. Our design, manufacturing, and quality assurance processes help to ensure our products and services are free from defects and perform at promised levels.
- Stand behind our products and Services. In addition to our warranty and money-back guarantee policies, our goal is to ensure you are delighted with your product and service experience.
- Help you succeed. We will strive to provide you with an exceptional customer service experience to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
- Listen. We will listen to your feedback and suggestions on how to improve our products and service.
- Innovate. We are a customer-focused, technology-based company. We will continually invest in R&D to develop solutions that bring new value to your business in better ways.
- Provide Value & Reliability. Our products and services are purpose-built to provide superior value and reliability over alternatives.
Unique and Innovative Design
The Sensera Systems® approach to remote monitoring starts with a holistic look at the challenge. We’ve created an innovative platform that simplifies deployment and reduces costs, making remote monitoring feasible for more projects. The cornerstones of our approach include:
- Sensera Systems cameras are solar-powered and wireless, reducing installation costs and simplifying deployment. Our systems run on low power—about 1/10th to 1/20th the power of traditional remote cameras. The result is a smaller system size, weight, and overall cost. Powered by solar and integrated LiFePO4 batteries, our systems are perfect for remote locations and projects without on-site power.
- Sensera uses a fully integrated electronics design. Combining communications, processing, storage, and camera into a single integrated circuit board reduces system size and costs.
- Sensera cameras are ruggedized by a completely custom, high-volume injection-molded enclosure. This carefully designed enclosure lowers assembly and manufacturing costs and ensures simple mounting and weatherproofing. The result is hardware that is compact, low-cost, easy to install, incredibly robust, and reliable.
- Sensera camera systems and SiteCloud software make installation and management easy. Customers mount their camera to a pole or wall and enter its serial number into their SiteCloud account. The camera is online and ready to capture images, video, and live stream in as little as 20-minutes.
We know cameras can reduce costs and improve safety, project management, and transparency on projects of all types and sizes. By minimizing the costs, customers can achieve more value and use them on more projects.
Sensera Systems has replicated this with site security for non-construction applications.SiteWatch combines thermal, color, and low-light cameras with video analytics into a single low-cost, remote security solution. Municipalities, Utilities, and Environmental customers enjoy robust security at a fraction of the cost of traditional trailer-based solutions.
3 Reasons Sensera Systems® is Different
- The Camera Hardware
We created a technology breakthrough in remote camera system design. This innovation resulted in power consumption 1/10th to 1/20th of traditional remote camera systems. That means we need smaller batteries and solar panels, making the system a fraction of the cost of other designs.
We innovated further by incorporating a fully integrated battery system that provides rapid charging and ‘smart’ battery management. The result is long life and robust operation in cloudy areas. They also include completely integrated communication for cellular, WiFi, and other networks resulting in a seamless experience in getting them online. For cellular operation, there is no camera-side configuration required at all.
Sensera’s unique technology design is in stark contrast to the traditional ‘building block’ approach used for remote monitoring cameras. Those systems require integrating IP cameras, wireless routers, network video recorders (NVR/DVR), batteries, charge management systems, antennas, and power supplies. These components result in higher power consumption, larger sizes, reduced reliability, and higher costs.
- SiteCloud Software & Service.
We created an easy-to-use end-to-end monitoring solution with our SiteCloud software and service platform. Cameras connect automatically and securely, data is archived safely in the cloud, and you can access your cameras from any PC, phone, or tablet with an encrypted login.
- The Company.
We have built Sensera to be a different kind of company. We make doing business with us easy, supporting you every step of the way. And we stand behind our products.