Who We Are
Sensera Systems designs and manufactures solutions for real-time site intelligence. Our flagship products include compact-solar/wireless smart cameras and SiteCloud software that provide end-to-end solutions for visual monitoring. We serve Construction, Government, Energy & Utilities, and other industrial markets.
Our solutions for Construction help general contractors improve jobsite productivity, safety & risk, site security, and collaboration and have been adopted by over 1,000 leading general contractors. Our integrations and partnerships with Autodesk, Procore, Trimble, Reconstruct and others provides a more comprehensive solution and simplifies workflows.
Over 100 cities and municipalities across the U.S. use Sensera Systems’ solutions to improve their public works, law enforcement and community engagement.
Where We Started
Sensera System’s founders leveraged deep experience as pioneers in IoT to rethink remote visual monitoring systems. By creating and patenting technology for fully integrated, solar/wireless camera hardware, and combining that with smart cloud software, we created a new way to monitor construction projects and other remote sites.
Sensera Systems was founded on a vision of creating technology-based, market-driven solutions that deliver unparalleled ease-of-use, value, and capability. We do that through innovation, design, and listening to customers to understand their problems.
By purchasing Sensera Systems’ products you are placing your trust in us. In return, these are our promises to you:
- We will deliver high-quality products and services: Our engineering design, manufacturing and quality assurance processes and systems help to ensure we deliver your products and services free from defects and at the performance levels promised.
- We will stand behind our products: In addition to our warranty policies and money-back guarantees, our goal is to ensure you are not only “satisfied” but delighted with your product and service experience.
- We will help you succeed: We will strive to provide you with an exceptional customer service experience to help you get the most out of your Sensera products and services.
- We will listen: We will listen to and solicit your inputs and suggestions and work to understand how we can improve our products, services, and customer experience, while helping you solve new problems.
- We will innovate: We are a customer-focused, technology-based company. We will continually invest in R&D to develop products that bring new value to your business by solving problems in better ways.
- Value & Reliability. Our products and services are designed to provide superior value and reliability over alternatives.
Unique and Innovative Design
Sensera Systems’ approach to its remote monitoring platform starts with considering a solution to the whole problem. We have created a unique an innovative platform that simplifies deployment, reduces costs and makes remote monitoring feasible for more projects. The cornerstones of our approach include:
- Sensera Systems’ cameras are solar powered and wireless, reducing installation costs and simplifying deployment. The systems are designed to run on extremely low-power—about 1/10th to 1/20th of the power of traditional remote cameras— which reduces the size, weight and overall cost. Powered by solar and integrated light-weight LiFePO4 batteries, the system is a practical and affordable solution for remote locations and projects with no on-site power.
- Sensera uses a completely integrated electronics design. By combining LTE/4G/WiFi modems, processing, storage, and camera into a single integrated circuit, the Sensera design dramatically reduces the cost and size of the system.
- Sensera cameras are ruggedized by a completely custom, high-volume injection-molded enclosure. This carefully designed enclosure lowers assembly and manufacturing costs and ensures simple mounting and weatherization. The end result is hardware that is compact, low-cost, easy to install, incredibly robust and reliable.
- Sensera’s camera systems and SiteCloud software make installation and management easy. Sensera’s clients simply mount their camera to a pole or wall then enter the camera’s serial number into their SiteCloud account. In as little as twenty minutes, the camera is online and ready to capture images, live stream, and create project time-lapses.
Sensera believes that construction site cameras are an important tool to reduce costs, as well as improve safety, project management, and customer transparency on construction projects of all types and sizes. By minimizing the cameras’ costs, our customers have discovered that they can achieve more than ever with our site cameras — at a fraction of the price of traditional construction cameras.
Sensera Systems has replicated this with site security for non-construction applications. Instead of bulky off-the-shelf security cameras, the SiteWatch-PRO2 is a highly integrated camera that combines state-of-the-art embedded thermal, daylight, and low-light camera systems with edge video analytics into a single low-cost, highly functional remote security solution. Municipalities, Utilities and Environmental customers across the country are finding that the SiteWatch-PRO2 delivers robust, powerful and portable site security at a fraction of the cost of traditional trailer-based solutions.
Why Sensera is Different
The Camera Technology: Our products were founded on a technology breakthrough in remote camera system design. This innovation resulted in power consumption that is 1/10th to 1/20th of traditional remote camera systems. That means that we need smaller batteries, smaller solar panels, and the overall system is a fraction of the cost of traditional designs.
We innovated further by incorporating a completely integrated smart battery system that provides rapid charging and smart battery management, resulting in long life and robust operation in cloudy areas.
Our cameras include completely integrated communications for cellular and WiFi and other networks. This means a seamless experience in getting the cameras online. For cellular operation, there is no camera-side configuration required at all.
The fully integrated electronics design of the Sensera camera platform is in stark contrast to traditional “building block” approaches used for remote monitoring cameras. Those systems require integrating IP cameras, wireless routers, network video recorder (NVR/DVR), batteries, charge management systems, antennas, and power supplies, These components result in much higher power consumption, larger sizes, reduced reliability, and much higher costs.
SiteCloud: In addition to our innovations in camera hardware technology, we have created an end-to-end monitoring solution with our SiteCloud software and service platform. Cameras connect automatically and securely, data is archived safely in the cloud, and you can access your cameras from any PC, phone, or tablet with an encrypted login.
The Company: In addition to our product innovations, we have built Sensera to be a different type of company. We make doing business easy. We support you every step of the way. And we stand behind our products.