Lightweight Trailer & Mast System
The Sensera CT1 provides an all-in-one lightweight mast and trailer system for deploying cameras anywhere on the jobsite or any remote site. The mast system supports the mounting of up to 3 complete Sensera camera systems to provide up to 180-degree coverage. The mast can be raised by one person with a built-in winch system. The mast allows cameras to be placed at up to 25’ height to provide good overall viewing of the site. The trailer connects to a standard trailer hitch allowing easy movement around the jobsite or project-to-project.
- Built for moving from project to project
- Industrial-grade trailer to give years of dependable service
- Four laterally extendable outriggers for stability in high winds
- 2000 lb axle and 500 lb leaf spring rating
- 14.5″ Wheel with 5 lug pattern
- Standard 2” ball coupler
- Mast height 25”
20′ Portable Camera Pole
Flexible, Sturdy Monitoring & Security Camera Mounting Solution
Our 20’ aluminum camera pole is the perfect mounting solution for all Sensera cameras, including the MC26, MC78, MC88, and SiteWatch Pro2. Easily locate and relocate your cameras at the best location for flexible, semi-permanent monitoring, security, and surveillance applications. The pole can be reused on other projects – just lower and remove the pole, and purchase a new sleeve for ground installation.
- Telescoping pole maximum 20’ length (exposed height)
- Overall length 21.5’
- Collapsed height: 81”
- Base diameter 3”, top diameter 1.75”
- Shipping weight 20 lbs
- Maintenance-free high strength 6061 T6 anodized 0.125” aluminum
- Wind rating: Up to 70 mph gusts (single camera system).
SiteCloud Camera Carrying Case
Protective Travel & Storage Case
Transport your Sensera camera system with the SiteCloud Transport and Storage Case, an easy to transport waterproof and airtight hard case. Strong and reliable, the case is complete with a foam custom die-cut insert to fit the system exactly. Protect against impacts, drops, dings, and dust. Great for storing and protecting your Sensera Camera, Solar Panel, Mounts and optional Illuminator
- ` Works with MC-2.0 models EXCEPT XL models
- Waterproof and dust-tight
- Cushioned handles for comfortable lifting & carrying
- Wheels for easy transport
- Resistant to impact damage
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
Sensera SitePoV App
Automated As-Built Image Capture and Photo Management
Capturing accurate, timely, as-built photo documentation of your construction project is an important best-practice in construction management. SitePOV provides a powerful tool for your entire construction team to capture site progress images on-the-fly, while having management of those images fully automated by SiteCloud.
- Leverage SiteCloud to archive all site photography
- Instant upload to SiteCloud as images are taken
- Automated tagging, organizing and upload of site images taken on mobile devices
- Entire team can capture site images at any time and share through SiteCloud
- See build sequence with mobile-captured timelapse
- Unique image alignment tool to ensure images can be compared over time
- All images automatically timestamped and 6D georeferenced
- All team images organized in one place automatically
XL Camera Models
XL Models with Extended 10 Day Power Supply
Solar power is standard on all of our construction cameras and our systems are built to withstand the toughest conditions — from the wilds of Alaska to downtown Manhattan. If you have a project in a location with limited sunlight, adverse weather, or shading from canyons or nearby buildings in urban settings, our new XL line of solar-powered cameras with extended 10 day battery backup are just the ticket for ultra remote and extreme jobsite monitoring and time-lapse.
Introducing our XL extended power feature for challenging environments, with 2X the solar power and double the battery capacity! Available on the MC78, MC88 and SiteWatch-PRO 2 models.
- Two 35 Watt Solar Panels
- Integrated LiFePO4 Batteries
- Up to 10 days battery backup
- Quick battery recharging
- Requires no other power supply
- Green, energy-efficient footprint
AC Powered Module
AC Powered Module with 5 Days Battery Backup
All Sensera Solar Powered camera systems include our AC Power Module standard which is designed for sites with no solar-gain, indoor use, and sites with intermittent power. Sensera’s platform moves to where there is no sun. Our construction cameras now provide jobsites that are indoors or with no solar gain with easy-to-use software for viewing, monitoring, and sharing images, video, and data with stakeholders of a project.
- AC-Power Box
- Easily switch between powered and solar
- Camera’s batteries provide 24/7 operation with intermittent AC Power