This was a huge year for Sensera! We continued to make strong progress on our vision to reinvent the construction jobsite with real-time monitoring solutions. Our Engineering Team delivered several new products including:
- SiteWatch-PRO2 – our second-generation site security camera. Besides improving the performance substantially, we were able to lower the costs of our SiteWatch cameras substantially through a new innovative design
- The MC88 model, providing rich, 16MP images, and 4K time-lapse videos
- The SitePOV mobile app for IOS and Android allows customers to capture indoor and close-up images around the jobsite and have those automatically stored in SiteCloud for sharing, archival, etc
- Several new integrations with the wider construction ecosystem including: Autodesk BIM 360, PlanGrid, and Procore. These allow you to have an automatic transfer of jobsite imagery to your construction management software to simplify workflow
Most importantly we had many new customers join our “team” this year! Sensera is now serving over 1,000 general contractors on projects of all types and sizes across U.S. and Canada! We are very excited to be doing our part to improve your builds and make your jobs easier, safer and more profitable!
While many newer “construction tech” companies are entering the market, doing tests and pilot projects, Sensera has entered a new phase now with the breadth of our product/service offerings and the maturity of our technology, and with delivering real value every day to projects like yours. And we are committed to continuing to improve the state of the art with innovative new products and services.
2019 – Sensera Takes Off
We are entering 2019 with a bang! We are excited to announce a new drone photography service, as well as 5 new products including:
- SiteCloud-AERIAL – Fully-automated, integrated drone photography service
- XL-Series – Solar for extreme environments
- Portable Surveillance Systems – mobile jobsite security solution
- AC Powered Module – New feature on all camera systems provides for indoor and non-solar locations
- SiteCloud System Transport and Storage Case – Hard case for secure transport of camera between jobsites.
- Portable Telescoping Camera Pole – Simple mounting solution
One of our main goals this year will be to continue to expand the set of solutions we are offering you for making your jobsites more productive, safe and secure. We are doing that by building on our success with solar/wireless cameras and our SiteCloud software to go deeper on solving specific problems in construction execution. Learn more about our vision for the future jobsite here
We have added to our team, will be expanding our facilities, and have a bunch of new products – all to better serve you, our customers. We believe that together we can leverage technology to make construction more profitable, safer and higher quality. We look forward to hearing more of your ideas and feedback on how we can make YOUR jobsite more profitable, safer, and secure in 2019.
Please see our Media Kit for our logos and high-resolution images of products.