Streamline Your Next Project with Project Pricing
A flexible rental option that can reduce project costs and simplify asset management and logistics.
The start of a new project can be a stressful time for contractors, but it doesn’t have to be. Our Project Pricing model is designed to reduce project costs and simplify asset management and logistics.
A Simplified Way to Monitor Construction Projects
Purchasing equipment comes with project budgeting, maintenance, storage, scheduling, and logistics challenges. These challenges only expand as a company takes on more projects.
Our Project Pricing model scales to meet your needs, simplifying project logistics as a company grows.
How it Works
- Your Account Manager will help you determine which camera solution and accessories are right for your project, and for how long.
- We’ll set up your project-based software and service plan and send your camera system (and accessories, if applicable) to the designated location exactly when you need it.
- When the project has been completed, simply return the camera system in the postage-paid box.
Choosing the Right Jobsite Solution
We can also help with a variety of additional mounting solutions to suit any project, including our:
- 20’ Telescoping Camera Pole: A popular mounting solution for any job site with a handy replaceable base sleeve.
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount: A secure, stable roof mount. Works with all Sensera Systems camera models.
- Tripod Mounting Kit: A lightweight mounting kit for indoor monitoring or temporary outdoor projects.
- Portable Trailer: A trailer that connects to a standard hitch with a mast that can be raised up to 25’. Support up to three Sensera camera systems for up to 180° of site coverage.
No matter what your future projects hold, we can help reduce your project costs while meeting your site monitoring needs. Reach out for a quote and learn more about how Project Pricing can simplify your next project!
The Benefits of the Construction Equipment Rental Model
These days, smaller construction companies are benefiting the most from equipment rentals, as renting helps them free up their cash flow and take on more varied projects.
Growing companies and contractors who want to reduce the overhead costs associated with owning construction equipment may find that renting helps them reach their goals. However, companies who rent usually also own equipment, and vice versa. The challenge is knowing when to buy and when to rent.
Add an Intro to Your Time-lapse Video
Did you know that you can add an informative intro slide to the beginning of your Custom Time Lapse video? Provide insight and context to your project using the “Add informative intro” settings within the “Create Custom Time-lapse Video” section. For more information, click HERE
SiteWatch PRO3 Released
3rd generation safety and security system launch
Our SiteWatch PRO3 day/night solar security cameras provide advanced jobsite safety and security.
SiteCloud Public Safety
Priority connectivity for critical operations
Our SiteCloud Public Safety solutions provide maximum flexibility for rapid deployment with priority connectivity.
Trends that are Shaping the Future
Where technology is headed and how construction pros are staying competitive in a rapidly changing industry.