Live Video, DVR Recording, and Time-lapse Images combined
What the MC-60 Series can do
The MC-60 Series solar/wireless cloud cameras build on the popular MC-30 Series cameras adding live video streaming, built-in digital video recording (DVR), and LiveView high-frequency still images that are uploaded quickly. The MC-60 Series are groundbreaking full-featured time-lapse and security cameras that is 100% solar powered and wireless. 3G/4G/LTE Cellular & WiFi modems built-in with all major cellular networks offered (see Cellular Coverage).
The MC-60 Series allows you to view high-resolution on-demand images at any time, or turn on live video streaming for a real-time look at what is going on. The DVR enables you to record continuously either 720p video or high resolution still images every 30 or 60 seconds to capture an ongoing record of everything happening at your site. The built-in up to 64GB storage provides for up to 20 days of continuous recording loop.
The MC-60 Series DVR records local to the camera, so you do not incur additional cellular data usage. Only clips or images you care about are uploaded to the server for viewing and archival.
The MC-60 supports LiveView, our new feature that allows you to have near real-time eyes on the project, without using the amount of cellular data required by continuous video streaming. It is great for keeping an eye on the project throughout the day, to see vehicles, people, and material movement, and detailed project progress. LiveView operates independently of other functions such as timelapse, DVR, or streaming. Your timelapse will continue to operate and collect images at the schedule settings and image resolutions.
The flexibility of the MC-60 Series is unmatched in a wireless/solar camera system. All imaging functions work independently and in parallel. You can stream live video while the DVR is recording, and while your high resolution time-lapse images are being collected and archived.
The MultiSense Cloud Service works seamlessly with both MC-60 Series and MC-30 Series cameras, allowing mix and match within one account. Everything is browser based, with no special Apps to install or maintain.
How the MC-60 Series helps Construction professionals
The MC-60 Series allows you to have eyes on your project from anywhere in the world – at any time. All at a cost that any project can afford. The MC-60 Series can be installed in minutes by your on-site crew, and moved from project to project. Stop and start service as your projects change and evolve. Get automated time-lapse and public web pages to keep your stakeholders informed and engaged in the project. The MC-60 Series makes full-featured professional site time-lapse/security cameras affordable for projects of any size. Within a few days of calling the Sensera team, you can have real-time eyes on your site, 24/7/365. Better management, better documention, better informed.
For the lowest cost, time-lapse jobsite camera available consider the MC-30 Series.
The MC-60 Series is the next generation perimeter security and surveillance solution
Whether you are creating a traditional perimeter security solution, monitoring remote sites for illegal dumping, or keeping an eye on heavy equipment, the MC-60 Series offers a full-featured camera/DVR system that is portable, cloud connected, and that can be deployed in minutes. The efficient H.264 video streaming works over cellular and WiFi connections. High resolution still images allow you to capture important details.
To view and download Bid Specifications click of the following link: MC-60 Series Bid Spec
- 100% solar powered, 100% wireless camera
- Real-time streaming video over WiFi and Cellular
- Built-in Digital Video Recorder (DVR) for continuous recording
- Smart DVR upload to minimize cellular data usage
- LiveView - high-frequency still images uploaded quickly
- High-resolution automated time-lapse
- Simple to install or move: just plug in solar panel, go to website and access your device
- Standard 802.11b/g/n Wifi - works with standard access points/routers/antennas
- Compact: small size and light weight mean simple one-person/no tools mounting on pole with included brackets (or with optional tripod)
- Reliable, built-in power system: No solar calculations, battery housings, chargers, or cabling to buy.
- Affordable - for projects of any size
The Sensera MultiSense Camera is designed for the utmost ease of installation. In a matter of minutes you can be online and running with your camera.
3G/4G/LTE Cellular Operation
- Create an account at www.SenseraSystems.com. Enter the device ID on the outside of the device. The MultiSense Web Application will automatically discover the device.
- Unpack your Sensera MultiSense Camera, plug in the solar panel, mount on a pole with included brackets, and strapping (no tools required).
- Configure the timelapse, and camera parameters as desired. Set email or phone numbers to receive alerts and alarms.
- Your system is now running, and images will be archived for review and creating timelapse movies! Learn more about the features of the web-based User Interface.
1. Unpack your Sensera MultiSense Camera, and plug in the USB charger. Open a WiFi enabled device and connect to the camera's hotspot. Open the webpage which will allow you to set SSID/Password for the desired WiFi network.
2. Plug in the solar panel, mount the Camera/Panel on a pole.
3. Create an account at www.SenseraSystems.com. Enter the device ID on the outside of the device. The MultiSense Web Application will automatically discover the device.
4. Configure the timelapse, and camera parameters as desired. Set email or phone numbers to receive alerts and alarms.
5. Your system is now running, and images will be archived for review and creating timelapse movies!
Notice that there are not routers or firewalls to configure or network administration to request. The MultiSense Camera is designed to work seamlessly in a variety of LAN/WAN environments providing simple installation and trouble free operation.
Using the System
The MultiSense Web Application allows you to create an account that tracks all your registered cameras. The MultiSense Web Application allows you to:
- Register and name your device and system
- Configure custom settings like time-lapse frequency, email/phone to receive alarm notifications, data logging parameters and more
- View captured images
- Export, annotate images.
- Create timelapse movie from captured images.
- Take immediate image
- View live video stream (some models)
- View graphs captured data logs; Export data
The MC-60 Series comes as a complete system ready to deploy. The standard MC-60 Series kit includes:
- MC-60 Series camera
- Solar panel with cable
- Mounting brackets for both camera and solar panel
- Quick Start Guide
All units ship with cellular SIM cards and so can be activated immediately from the Sensera Web Application upon purchase of the MultiSense Cloud Service for cellular. Units can also be used with a WiFi connection and activation of the MultiSense Cloud Service for WiFi.
In addition, the following options and accessories available:
The MC-60 Series comes as a complete system ready to deploy at your construction site or remote location. Cloud service plans are available to suit different lengths of deployment and data collection requirements. See the Pricing and Ordering page for details on these Cloud Service options.
Complete information on accessories can be found in the Installation and User Manual.
Tripod Kit - This tripod kit allows for fast setup and mounting of the camera almost anywhere. The tripod is adjustable from 37" to 60" and the kit includes mounting bracket and sandbags (sand not included). The tripod kit will mount both the camera and the solar panel on the single bracket.
Cable Lock - the MC-60 Series includes a loop for attaching a cable lock. Just run this cable lock around the pole and secure your MC-60 Series.It adjusts from 6" to 6' in length.
Pole Strap Kit (Large Pole) - for large diameter pole mount of MC-30/MC-60 Series (up to 18" diameter).